Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Someone to Talk to

There are many people I would like to talk to. For example my grandmother Betty and Common. However if I could talk to God. In this essay I am going to disscuse the people that I would like to talk to.

First I would like to talk to my grandmother Betty Booth. Over my childhood I didn't have that much time to spend with her until around the time she died. She was a very intelligent woman who went through alot of obstacles but over came them all. I just wish that I had the oppunotunity to speak with her again because I felt I could have learn't so much from her and gained alot from her knowledge to help me in life.

Next would be Common. To me Common is more then an artist he is a leader. He gives off this vibe in which makes you feel free through his music. Well at the same time he expresses his knowledge in such an intelligent way by injemating it to the listener. The way he can express hisself in such a soulful way inspires me. Then him being a young black male doing what he does in such a manner in which he does inspires me to want to talk to him.

Last but not least would be God. God to me comes before anything in this world. He knows all and know what is to come so I would love to talk to God. I mean when having such love for him makes you want to be closer to him to learn and to feed off of his energy. With me knowing that he is always there and that when I pray he heres my prays I do talk with him.

These are the people that I would like to talk to. They all are different from each other but would me alot for me to speak to. From my grandmother Betty from Common to God for me I will get my chance to speak with them some a first and for others again.

No comments: