Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Being In The Box

What is discrimination to start with? Discrimination is being prejudice towards someone or something maybe because of their race, sex, sexuality, or so much more. The lesson being in the box was to me highly the reason why people in toady's society and past have dealt with racism. This being because of the lack of courage for one to stand up for the right thing and getting pressured by others not wanting to be portrayed as an outcast.
In my life I have had to take witness to such things and to me I am applauded by how ignorant someone can be for no reason. Like in the movie Crash it showed how it is still happening and people still have to deal with it. And even as people say the U.S has come a long way over the last thirty to forty years it stills exist but has just in some cases evolved into something different and hidden until people let this hatred erupt. Which saddens me to know that before I die I will have to deal with more of it and take witness to this.

No comments: